Tuning into God

I'm trying to hear from you Lord,
But I cannot hear your voice.
Please will you speak to me,
And help quieten all the noise.

Your signal is too faint, Lord,
Please help me tune you in.
I need your Spirit's guidance,
And your help to stop me sin.

Like a radio, there is static, Lord,
That makes your voice unclear.
Please help decode your signal.
And to rid me of all my fear.

As I read your word, Lord,
Allow my mind to focus.
Remove all the interference,
That keeps me feeling anxious.

Like a sheep that hears its Shepherd,
Let me hear and know your voice.
So I will learn your will for me,
To make a better, daily choice.

Keep me tuned to your frequency, Lord,
With shouts of praise that's loud,
To drown out all the other channels,
That temp me with their sound.

But even when you're silent, Lord,
Let me remember your promises still.
Like a GPS, I'll keep going straight, 
Until your voice is clear and crystal.




















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Tuning into heavens frequency. There's no better station.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. Yes, well said - I couldn’t agree more!

    ReplyDelete