Life is like a Camera



My life is like a camera,
With features great and useful,
In my heart I store the memories,
Of special times so memorable.

God is my flash,
He shines the light to see,
He adds brightness to my darkness,
And blesses me with mercy.

God is my zoom,
He enlarges my perspective.
He lets me see things close up,
And not see things all selective.

I need to use the right lens,
To view my life just right.
Adjusting my viewpoint,
Makes life more clear and bright.

When I use wrong filters,
I loose sight of my great God.
I need to listen to His Word,
And use Him as my tripod.

If my future gets all blurred,
I need to put God back in focus,
Ensuring I keep my priorities right,
And not get myself all anxious.

And when my life doesn’t turn out,
The way I’d wished or planned,
I know that I can crop it,
And just the best parts to expand.

I’ve learnt that life’s processing,
Is done best in darkened rooms.
Where God lifts out the dark areas,
And makes my life speak volumes.

When my batteries need re-charging,
Or my simcard gets too full
I know I can call on God’s help,
With a heart that’s ever thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment